About The Knotty Woodworker

My photo
Handmade wood furniture artist that ships anywhere! 303.246.4766
bruce@theknottywoodworker.net

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Celebrating 25 Years of Woodworking

This month marks 25 years that I began my woodworking career. Fresh out of high school in 1987, I applied for an apprentice position at Sway's Wood Products in my hometown of Brooksville, FL. Since that time, I have built cabinetry and furniture in Florida, Georgia, Ohio and Colorado. While working in those states (for other woodworkers) my craftsmanship has been shipped to homes in several other states. The majority of my tenure has been spent in Colorado, with my work going into homes in Aspen, Snowmass Village, Telluride, Ouray, Crested Butte, Steamboat Springs, Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Silverthorne, Buena Vista and several other small towns in Colorado. I have just been commissioned to top my Long's Peak Gun Cabinet by a gentleman in The Lone Star State. Look for pictures and details about this signature piece in the coming months! It is an exciting new year with a lot of opportunity for The Knotty Woodworker to put heirloom quality furniture into the home of my clients. Thank you for dropping by my blog and checking out the happenings. If you are looking for custom one of a kind heirloom quality furniture, I would be flattered if you called me and discussed your needs. Happy New year!

1 comment:

  1. Wondering if you are still blogging here......?

    I just began to use my blog (The Sawman) again.

    Hope you'll come over and take a look.

    "The Sawman"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly desired and appreciated