About The Knotty Woodworker

My photo
Handmade wood furniture artist that ships anywhere! 303.246.4766
bruce@theknottywoodworker.net

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thanks for visiting

Thank you for dropping by my blog. Whether you are here by accident or if you were directed here by a friend or by one of my advertisements, I am glad to have you. If you click through the "blog archive" on the right, you can see various articles I have written about handmade furniture, my building methods and stories about previous pieces I have created. You will soon discover that what I offer is Knot your average furniture. Please do take a moment and look around. Drop me an email and introduce yourself. Perhaps you need some furniture and this time you wish to spend your money more wisely than buying what is available in the stores. It's good for you, and it's good for me. Have a great day and again thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly desired and appreciated